Shenzhen Xingkexun Electronics Co., Ltd. Contact: Mr. Wu Tel: 0755-81486688
Address: Block D, Yiyuanda Scientific Research Park, Shilong Community, Shiyan Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong.
1. The pcb board must be well processed before smt processing and welding, and it must be ensured that the pads of components and circuit boards are in a solderable state.
2. When smt processing and welding, you cannot twist your hair and wires, especially for long-haired women, you should pay more attention to this. When performing smt processing and welding, you must wear an antistatic hat and change the long Hair rolled up.
3. Some employees who have sweaty hands should wear gloves to avoid electric shock.
4. The power plug of the electric soldering iron must be in proper contact with the socket to avoid loosening, damage and injury.
5. If the soldering iron is used every day, you should use the power socket switch to control the power on and off of the soldering iron, or install a power switch on the power line of the soldering iron to avoid frequent plugging and loosening of the plug, poor contact, and eventually an accident
6. The soldering iron tip should not be immersed in the flux for a long time during smt processing welding, and other corrosive chemical industrial products cannot be used as flux.
7. Low-power electric soldering iron sometimes cannot reach the heat, and the soldering time is too long, it is easy to burn electronic components. You can choose a higher power electric soldering iron with sufficient heat to reduce the soldering time and the heat received by the solder joint. Less, it will not be damaged, so some practical experience is also needed in selecting an electric soldering iron.
8. Choosing rosin as a flux can improve the wetting effect of electronic components and increase the solderability of components during soldering. The flux can be used directly as a rosin block, or it can be configured as a rosin alcohol solution. Due to the volatility of the alcohol, the cap of the rosin alcohol solution must be tightened after use. You can also put a small piece of cotton in the bottle and use tweezers to apply it on the printed circuit board or component leads.
9. Note that there is a solder paste (also known as solder oil) on the market, which is corrosive and is used in industry. It is not suitable for electronic products. There are also rosin on the market, not the rosin alcohol solution mentioned in this book, so electronic lovers must pay attention when choosing injections.
10. The integrated circuit should be carried out last in the welding of the entire electronic product, and an anti-static bracelet must be worn when welding, and the soldering iron must be reliably grounded. Special sockets for integrated circuits can also be used. After the sockets are soldered, the integrated circuits are plugged in. This method facilitates maintenance and replacement operations of frequently used chips with high damage frequency.
11. After the smt electronic patch processing and welding are completed, the residual solder on the circuit board must be cleaned with alcohol to prevent the carbonized solder from affecting the normal operation of the circuit.
12. After welding is completed, you need to turn off the power and clean the table.
13. After using the electric soldering iron frequently for a period of time, the power cord needs to be replaced to prevent the root of the power cord from being broken internally.
Copyright: Shenzhen Xingkexun Electronics Co., Ltd. Mobile version